Monday, October 14, 2013

Chanel, Black Favorites


Good Morning,

How are you feeling on this Monday Morning? Some people hate mondays but I love them because you can bounce into a new week! Hope you are feeling positive for your morning.

So today I woke up a whole hour early, not out of choice, I set my alarm wrong! so I thought I'd waste my hour by looking on Style.com as I never really get that much time to just sit and appreciate collections.

So I was looking at the Paris Spring 2014 Ready to Wear, as you know it was a week ago and gone past so quick. and there is a lot of monochrome for next season which I love and think is really working, I stumbled upon Chanel's collection, which I have to admit I love all these black dresses, how they are all teamed up with a beautiful texture made me mesmerised. 


Hope you enjoyed a lovely morning tea while reading up on a bit of Chanel! 

Thank you for reading and have a lovely Monday

Love Jade.
         xx

No comments:

Post a Comment