Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Bedroom!


Hello.

How was your Tuesday?

I have been Fabric shopping and a bit of charity shop hunting and found two nice bits! I'll do a blog post on them very soon! 

So Lets crack onto my room, I hope you Like! 


So I have a shelving unit with all my bits and bobs, like creative stuff and other pretty bits. 
When I first came to uni my Nan gave me a tea set of hers with 2 saucers and a little mug I think it is so cute and I love having it out on display! 

Hanging around my room I have a lot of cute love hearts to make it that little bit homely, I am very creative and love a bit of DIY. The middle love heart is the one I made, I have 5 others to decorate so I will dedicate a post to them! 
(also how adorable is this little pug my boyfeee got me!)

So here is where all my creativity happens, on my desk, It is quite big and well its been big enough for me so far! I like to keep it as neat and tidy as possible as then I find it easy to just got on with work.

My beauty area, I Love the lace trim I think it gives texture to my empty beauty area, and I love hanging my jewellery up as I can see everything I have! 
(Need more statement necklaces)

My Wardrobe.

I have only a very small window so I like as much light as possible to get in, I have these 3 little birds hanging and moving in the wind I love them there as they look like they are really! 

This year I went to turkey with My Boyfeee and his family, everywhere you go there was these two gifts and silly me I came back without purchasing any for my room because I thought I wouldn't like them so when his Nan and Granddad went out they brought me these two home! 
I absolutely adore them now!   

Here is all my homely photographs I have up in my room to stop me getting home sick! 
I have all my family around my door then a massive love heart by me bed of me and the Boyfeee.

To end on is my bed with all my candles next to me, I love my bed it is very princess like and the cushions add texture I am thinking off chunky knitting a throw to go on in my spare time If I get any! 




Hope you enjoyed looking at my room?
Do you like it? 
Also I'd love if you could leave me a comment and link of your room post if you have done one! I'd love to be nosey! 

Thank you again.

Love Jade.
              xx

No comments:

Post a Comment