Saturday, March 1, 2014

How My March Started

Hello Again! 

How did you start March? 

Firstly I just want to say, How are we already in March? Is anyone else feeling this year is flying past them? 



I am very happy for it to be March even if it does feel like it has flown by, Because I will be turning 20 in exactly seven days, I can't wait! 

So to start this month of blogging I thought I would do a post on how I welcomed in the new month! 

Carys and I went out for a lovely cooked breakfast in Weather Spoons, was very nice to go out and have a casual Saturday morning around town for a change without rushing around doing work. 



I had a lovely Traditional Breakfast with a lovely Cuppa Tea! Was very delicious and ate it all up!

 
We did some shopping, Didn't get anything special, a new Fitted sheet, and stain remover, and went to super drug and topped up on make-up that was needed. 


The old American Sweet shop In Falmouth Town has a closing down sale so decided to treat myself to an amazing Chocolate Shake, I had a Jazzies one, Which was amazing! 




Then we decided as it wasn't to cold we would walk home along the sea front.

We had a very nice chilled out morning, Now I am at home about to crack on with my designing, as my hand in is ten days time! So major panic mode!
But on a brilliant cheery note, I SAW A PUG! While in town this morning I walked past a pug and stroked it, For any one who knows me knows I absolutely love pugs!

How is your first day of March are you doing much?

Thank you for reading.

Love Jade.
                xx

No comments:

Post a Comment