Friday, February 20, 2015

Cake Making Failure.

Hello

Recently we have had my older brother and his young family staying with us which is absoulotly perfect.

I miss them so much and think they should move back so we can see them all grow up and help them out.

Anyway I was making cakes for Jacks Valentines present as we didn't do presents for valentines. This being said the girls wanted to help and how could I of said no?

So I can here you asking why is this a failure? What could have gone wrong?

Well first of all I was going to post about these cakes with the recipes and how I made them, but silly me with looking after my two nieces I only managed to get three pictures. Secondly I didn't even take a picture of the out come.

So all intentions were good in the beginning.


Suddenly time to lick the spoon. opps.
We had a great time baking, I love backing, I have a secret project going on to do with baking and I can't wait to be able to reveal it.

We made Red Velvet Cupcakes and then a normal Victoria Sponge. 

Thank you for reading. 

Love Jade, Emily and Lily .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment