Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Tea Rooms

Hello,

How are you?

Cant believe we are 3 days away from March which means my Birthday month! 

Is it me or is this year flying by everyone, almost three months in already crazing to think, maybe with getting older times goes quicker as I remember hearing people say the year is flying but never really understood but over the last couple of year I feel like I am on fast forward. (In my case not a bad thing.) Or it could be something to do with being crazy busy at university. 

I love everything being on fast forward as I am looking forward to the future, E.g, Getting a Job, Learning to drive (Finally) and Saving for a house. I know this probably sound ridiculous and your all probably shouting at the screen don't wish your life away, and university was the best years of your life, but for me it isn't and Im not wishing anything away, I just can see a future and can't wait to start that chapter. 

(Wow This has turned chatty!)

I love living in the now and appreciating the little things in life. Its nice to slow dow for a day or two and reflect and look forward to things. For me this is usually spent in a little Tea Room with Family or Friends and recently with scones to as I have recently learnt I love them!! 

I LOVE TEA
So this lovely trip into town was with my mum and nan, It was lovely and very well presented in the crockery, I don't no why but I love the old china, Just makes a better tea drinking from a small delicate mug and saucer. Strange I know. We had a lovely catch up the three of us, we was missing my sister though but she was busy working so had to be just the three of us.


There wallpaper and layout is lovely. 
I had a lovely afternoon tea with two beautiful ladies and now I am having a nice tea in bed reminiscing on our great chilled afternoon, Now it is time to get back to work.



For me this is a very happy post, I hope it was for you two, I really enjoyed writting more chatty stuff hope you enjoyed this quick update and if not I hope this very happy pug put a smile on your face on hump day.!

Love Jade .x.















No comments:

Post a Comment