Thursday, March 5, 2015

Throw Back Thursday


Hello

I thought Id do something a bit more traditional and do a Throw back Thursday which I hardly ever do, and as I don't have much time I thought this post will be perfect.

I have been scrolling through my Facebook page for the duration of two cups of tea, and have decided to dedicate this post to some modelling I have done growing up, I really enjoy doing fashion shows, not that I have done one in a long time.



These two were taken at the end of college fashion show which was 3 years ago. :0

wow I think I have changed a lot in 3 years, one thing I do wish is that I still looked like this! 

These were also three years ago, during the summer, these were from a London fashion show.


Yet another London Fashion show again 3 years ago.

I loved doing the London fashion shows, there was such a great atmosphere.


A photoshoot last year for my third year, her collection was amazing.


There you go a nice quick post on my past, it was great reminiscing on the past.

Thank you for reading

Love Jade .x.






No comments:

Post a Comment