Friday, October 18, 2013

Missing

Hello 

How are you, have you had a good couple of days? 

So gutted I haven't been on since tuesday, but my page has had lots of viewers which is great so if you are reading this now thank you! :) 

So the last couple of days have been manic and in my new uni accommodation the internet hasn't been working, but I have made a lot of blog notes and really excited because I have a lot to share with you. 

I have lots of exciting things I cant wait to show you!
Over the weekend I am going to be showing you my lovely room, giving tips on displaying photos and also I have been thrift shopping and bought some things I'd love to show you, also I maybe going to be doing a post on some uni work I am doing at the moment hope you enjoy these. 

So sorry its been so long, but at leasts it's now Friday so enjoy your weekends as we have all deserved them! 



Love Jade.
              xx

No comments:

Post a Comment