Sunday, October 20, 2013

TopShop Wish List

Hello, 

I Haven't been shopping in so long so I thought Id take a little look on the Topshop website to see if there was anything I was missing out on and I have found 5 items that I really want to appear in my wardrobe. 


1. Cable Knitted Jumper,  £38.00. The colour is amazing a lovely hot pink to bring a bit of colour to the dark wintery wardrobe.

2. Cable Knitted Jumper,  £60.00. Cream jumpers are my favourite winter jumpers I think they look really cosy and with a dark coat and knitted scarf they just make an outfit and can style them in many different ways.

3. Fluffy Dress,  £55.00. This is defiantly the cutest thing ever, I love jumper dresses they are very cosy with a pair of ankle boots and some lovely thick tights on a wintery family sunday.

4. Block Shift Dress, £28.00 SALE - £15.00. I have never worn a swift dress and don't no if they would suit me because I have hardly no boobs but think they are gorgeous and very flattering on a fuller figure and the colours are beautiful.

5. Savannah Dress, £35.00. Love the shoulder details and how comfy but stylist this dress is, its not just like all the bodycon dresses.



Hope you liked my 5 items I wish I could buy from topshop right now, hope you enjoyed looking through my wish list. 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday

Love Jade.
             xx

No comments:

Post a Comment