Thursday, February 27, 2014

Knit Wear Project.

Hello.

So I was flicking through my phone and notes of things I'd love to share with you! 

So my last project was Knitwear, I loved it, I am now missing knitting like I have lost a part of my life. It is very addictive and calming. I haven't knitted before this was the first thing I have ever made, and I can't help  but feel a little proud of my self.

So this is my work area, I was working all the time. 

Even when Nan, Mum & I went into town for a drink I still wanted to Knit during our catch up.


So while working I tend to spread out quite a bit, and most of the time it would be all over my bed.

So the project was very hard work and very stressful, but my fairy lights and cosy room made it all a lot better and easier to manage to get all the work done. 

Lunch hours still getting my Knit On! 

So here are my Final boards! 


Here is my customer board
(Jigsaw)

My Mood board
(Film: Summer In February)

My Colour Board
(All Inspired by my film.)

My Final Collection. 


My Final Out come. 
(Yes I made this!)





Hope you liked looking through some of my work, it was a very busy project. but I enjoyed it very much, and I am going to try and keep up knitting. So far since this project I have made three phone socks, which I am considering to start selling, but I'll keep you up to date with that. 

Thank you for reading. 

Love Jade.
             xx





No comments:

Post a Comment