Thursday, February 27, 2014

Quick Product Review!

Hello

So today as you probably can tell I can't stay away from  my blog! Which I am hoping will make up for lost time. 


So for Christmas I got bought the Soap & Glory gift set from the amazing Boyfriend. 

Before Christmas I have never really used any of these products only a couple bath products, so here is a novice review on my new found favourite Shower & Moisturisers.

1. SUGAR RUSH, BODY WASH - A very sweet lime fragrance that makes me hungry in the shower, and even after rinsing and drying you can still smell the sweet scent. Must have going to be only using this body wash. 
2. THE SCRUB OF YOUR LIFE - I hardly ever use scrubs, but this one is amazing, my skin is so smooth! I'm loving it, can't stop using it every other day, running out so soon! 
3. PEACHES AND CLEAN, 3-IN-1 WASH-OFF - I have been having really bad skin at the moment, when I was a teenager I never really used special spot washes, and now I keep breaking out I am trying everything. But this as really been working. I am only using this on my face at the moment and its great. 
4. THE RIGHTEOUS BUTTER - This body butter is amazing, I have the driest skin known to man but this really helps, and I love the fact you put it on with damp skin. 
5. BUTTER YOURSELF, MOISTURE LOTION - Using this morning and night and I feel that my skin is glowing and is really healthy again. 

There you go, Now I'm going to go enjoy a luxurious shower with all my amazing products.

Have a great Thursday night! 

Love Jade.
               xx

No comments:

Post a Comment