Friday, March 7, 2014

20th...


Hellooooo!!


(Baby Me)

So who ever knows me will know that its my 20th Birthday today :D 

As you know I am at University so when I received this Yesterday It was very hard to hold in my excitement in! 


Without having parents here stopping me or being with me while I opened it I don't no how I managed to wait till this morning! 


So When I Opened my box I was so shocked to see actual presents wrapped up! I thought It would be little bits but as a Pre birthday box (As I am celebrating with family next saturday!) I think I have been spoiled, Naughty Mum & Dad < Hope they read this! 



So after realising how many cards I actually had, I opened them before presents. Which way do you do? Presents or cards? I love cards, I think they are amazing with all the colours and all the pink of course! , and even the funny ones! Jacks mum bought me the Pug one, I love it, After my birthday I might even frame it, She really does no me too well! 


So then it was time to empty the content of my box and open it all, I love this wrapping paper! I love the cute little "Special Daughter" Me to You Bear! so cute and the birthday cake! How amazing is that! Perfect for one! 


Nawwww! 



So here is was I received! I love it all, I have a Jumper, a navy lace dress *Perfect for Saturday Night* and two long sleeved t-shirts! which are so comfy and cosy, I'll do some outfit posts with them very soon! 


Here are few other little bits! I have been wanting a wooden love heart like this for ages! 

*Excited Giggles!*


So after all that unwrapping and getting all excited while I was still in bed unfortunately as Im an adult and live away from home it was my job to tidy away the messy wrappers *Thank you Mum for doing this every year* Then it was time for a shower and head out! 


So for my birthday I decided to wear something simple and comfy! I wore my Levis with my new Jumper! 


Also this morning I managed to paint my nails as well! Very nice little pamper morning! 


Already to go out for Breakfast! 


So yes Jack knows how much I love a McDonalds Breakfast Meal and sent me a £5 to treat myself to one on my birthday morning, which to be honest is one of the best Birthday present I could ask for, I love them! 


So I know its my Birthday but I still have a hand in on Monday so couldn't really avoid going into Uni but wasn't there long and on a nice day like this who can knock anything! 


My Cake! 



So as its my birthday its ok to eat cake as lunch isn't it? 
Well too late already have and it was amazing! 


Thank you for reading! 

Love Jade.
               xx






No comments:

Post a Comment