Monday, February 9, 2015

Whats been keeping me away..


Hello,

So as you may be aware I had a hand in on monday, which was very stressful as the following friday we had dissertation hand in and in-between these two pretty big dates off my finale year I had a toile line up presentation to do.

Very Very Very Stressful to say the least..

I am usually on top of everything, which I felt I was but stress took over and have had a real struggle coping with nerves and stress.

So here are some photos I have leading up to this deadline:

Working looking out to the rain with a cuppa.





My line up ready for hand in.
Tea to calm the dissertation stress.
Very stressed
My messy messy room, Bad picture quality sorry! Doing all the last minute sketch book work.






Thats just a quick round up on some photos Ive taken last week. I have a few blog posts ready and waiting to go up to keep you up to date with what I've been up to, but I am very much looking forward to be blogging again.

Thank you for baring with me throughout this hard stressful week and I hope you are looking forward to reading my blog posts! 

Jade .x.




No comments:

Post a Comment