Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Morning Vibes

Hello, 

It is currently 9:25am on a Sunday Morning, I have been up and out the house since half seven this morning, I can hear your gasps from here.

I have an app on my phone called Sunrise & Set, it was free, and is wonderful. I love sunrises more than sunsets, I don't no why  this could be as I'm not that much of an early bird! 

But this morning I got up and ventured out to catch the sunrise over Gylly Beach in Falmouth, Cornwall


It was very beautiful even though it was cloudy, Im defiantly going to make the effort again! 

I picked this up from Friday, I am considering giving some of them  a try has any one else done anything similar? 

Are they crazy??!


It was a lovely way to start the day I feel refreshed and positive for the last eight days before two massive hand ins.

My To do List! Bring it on!
As you can see I have a lot of work to be getting done over the next eight days, so please bare with me and the blog as I will be a very busy bee!

Thank You for sticking by me, and I am looking forward to writing again as soon as possible.

Hope you have a great Sunday! 

Love Jade .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment