Friday, January 23, 2015

Tea

Hello

This is a very quick update while trying some new tea!

So recently stress levels have gone through the roof, with work load and missing home.
Since the beginning of term I have been struggling with my sleeping pattern how ever hard I try I can't nod of before 2am, and then I am up at 7pm. Which considering thats only 5 hours I am not finding it a struggle in the morning but I am feeling emotionally drained which isn't a feeling I've had for this long before so that is annoying.

I am going to be trying these over the next few day.

Pomegranate tea first! 
So as you can see from my eye brows I didn't like this one at all!
 Ive spoken to people and every one I have spoke to have said it takes some time to get used to it. But I love pomegranate and it tastes nothing like it so we will just have to see how this all  goes but right now I don't think this is going to work for me.

Jumper - Primark
Shirt - Zara
Jeans - Zara
Hope you enjoyed this quick update and I am looking forward to writting a proper post tomorrow whilst drinking some proper Tea! 

Love Jade .x.



No comments:

Post a Comment