Thursday, January 22, 2015

Wish List Wednesday.

Hello,

I have been having shoe problems at the moment but am very fussy with shoes, I want and need a new pair as all of mine have lost their grips on the bottom, which means I keep falling over


So today I am going on a shoe hunt and going to share with you my wish list!


First pair are from Zara, I am loving the tiny cut out detail, but feel its not too cut out like most of the other ones, I am loving Zara right now and currently having to keep crossing the internet tab as the basket is getting full! 

These are £69.99 




My next pair is very practical, but I love practical more than any one, whats worst then wet feet?? and being down in cornwall, I am always walking around with wet feet. I have another pair of Hunters that I swear by, they might seam a lot of money but are so worth it. So your probably questioning why I don't wear my other ones, I do all the time, but they are long ones and for uni they just look and feel so bulky when in studios. Perfect answer this tiny cute ones, Patent Black, Quite boring compared to the other colours on offer but I already own purple ones so a simple pair would be lovely! 

These come in at £80



Final pair are not as practical but are stunning, I would love to say I would wear these but probably wouldn't get as much wear as the other two but I love them and couldn't not feature them on this post. They are from Miss Selfridges and are gorgeous, heel height 3.5 Inches. I love the zip and buckle detail with the chunky heel! 

These are £45 originally now £31.50



What boots are you all loving at the moment? 

Would love to see your wish lists 

Love Jade .x.

P.s Just seen this didn't go up yesterday (Wednesday) My schedule things seams to not be working so sorry on the delay and that wish list Wednesday is happening on Thursday.





No comments:

Post a Comment