Monday, January 19, 2015

The Liebster Award

Hello, 

So this evening at 8:30pm I recieved one of my best Instagram posts to date and I'm so Thankful! Can not believe I am writting this post, Im gob smacked :D 


Thank you so much Hayley for my nomination. I have loved reading through your blog, I think you should all take some time out and have a look at her amazing blog! 


The Liebster award is for newbie bloggers, like myself, with under 200 followers. The aim is to help them receive more recognition. Which is great! 

RULES:

1. Link the person who has nominated you 
2. Answer the questions provided by your nominator
3. Nominate 11 other blogs
4. Create your 11 questions for your nominee's to answer
5. Notify all the nominees via social media

HAYLEY'S QUESTIONS:

1. Favourite item of clothing?
Probably my new Ted Baker Jumper, Im a Lover for knitwear and have a soft spot for Ted Baker

2. What's the one tune you like to sing your heart out to in the shower?
Frozen Let it Go!! Thank you Hayley for making me admit this! 

3. Who inspires you the most in your day to day life?
Probably Jack, He has worked so hard to get where he is today and I am so proud of him! 

4. Favourite makeup look?
100% Natural Makeup.

5. Which season do you enjoy the most, fashion wise?
Winter as love layers and knitwear! 

6. What is your 'go too' look?
Shift Dresses, I find them so flattering and comfortable

7. What inspired you to start blogging?
Reading everyone else's blogs, and to keep connected to friends near and far!

8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Living in my own house with my dream job, married, with a pug, and children! 

9. What is your favourite comfort food?
Chocolate and Cheese Cake! 

10. Nude or Red lip?
I love red lip but feel I go nude a lot more often.

11. Favourite TV series/programme? 
Another sad answer Hollyoaks, Im 100% addicted! 

THE QUESTIONS I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT ABOUT YOU:

1. What inspired you to start blogging? 
2. Tea? Coffee? Hot Chocolate?
3. Favourite fashion trend? 
4. One Item you couldn't live with out? 
5. Favourite Movie?
6. Most memorable day of your life so far?
7. Sweet or Savoury?
8. Dream Holiday collection?
9. First thing you do when you wake up?
10. Favourite season? 
11. One beauty product you can't live with out? 

I NOMINATE


Thank you again Hayley for my nomination! 

Have fun answering my questions, Can't wait to read all you answers! 

Love Jade .x.



No comments:

Post a Comment