Monday, January 19, 2015

Kick January Blues Butt!

Hello,

So I know that is is the 19th today which means we all only have 12 days left of this month, But this year January Blues have hit me really hard! Ive never had this feeling or ever complained in January, I usually love it because I have always felt New Year, New Me, Cliché or what haha! But I mean it in the sense of new diary, new calendar, new memories, but this year I just not feeling it at all!


So I took it upon myself to Urban Dictionary it, to really understand, and its exactly what I thought So I am going to give 7 tips on how to beat the January Blues!



1. TRY SOMETHING NEW - I mean try anything, something you don't usually do. 

So I am going to start drinking green tea as I've never really tried it and could be quite good for me! Im also been taking time out to blog which has lifted my mood a lot and Im defiantly going to keep going with it!

2. COMMUNICATE MORE - Have chats with family or friends.

I feel this could really help as you will get lost in quick convocations and forget all about everything else, and if they are feeling the same you could share tips of what they have been trying to do to lift there moods. 

3. ORGANISE - New Year, Grab your Planner and manage your week.

Not only is this a great way to see what you have left to do for the week but you also can give your self realistic goals to make sure you reach so your weeks fly past as you are constantly busy, Make sure you timetable in some you time!

4. BE CREATIVE - I don't mean just arty stuff, make everyday chores more creative.

Be creative with your dinners, don't just dish up do something interesting with it and Pinterest is always great for inspirations, If your busy like me maybe put aside an hour a week to do something creative.

5. DRINK MORE TEA - Always lifts my mood.

I LOVE Tea so this is a great step to help with all the cold weather! 


6. LONG HOT BATHS - Bath and reading favourite blogs. 

When I feel the January Blues really kicking and I have done all of the above I would usually just take time out and have a bath with my iPad and go through Bloglovin and catch up on blogs. This one really works for me because I just forget everything else thats going on.

7. WALKS - Wrap up and make the most of the crisp walks! 

Cold walks aren't as bad as they sound, wrap up with hat, scarf and gloves and go and explore! I love walking and I find myself at the moment saying I'm to busy to go for a walk, but even a ten minute one is good, Fresh air really helps my mood, even if I just open my window I feel it really lifts my mood.



I really hope this post has helped and you are looking forward to trying a few of these! I can't wait to see if I see a change in my mood! Id love to know your tips and if these helped at all! 

Your the most important person so start making yourself happy! 

Love Jade .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment