Sunday, January 18, 2015

My First Time

Hello, 

So by the title of this post it could be a little rude but it is defiantly not!

Hope you enjoy getting to know me better, the blogs I read with this on really makes me feel like I am connected to the reader. 

So here goes nothing 


FIRST tweet?
So with only 1,089 tweets it shouldn't be hard to scroll back? Its going to be something really lame!
 · 21 May 2013What to have for dinner ..

Knew it would be lame.

FIRST Facebook profile pic?
I don't no if you seen but this is a current thing on Facebook, So I already know its not a good one! 















Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No Chance!

What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Was probably a WKD or Smirnoff Ice at the age of 18, Still don't really like the taste of anything now, not a big drinker at all. 

What was your FIRST job?
Was down a woodyard where my dad worked! I worked every sunday ten till four for about three years then moved to Cornwall for my  Degree and my little brother took over, I still do cover there sometimes.

What was your FIRST car?
Haven't had one yet. 

Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Haven't text anyone yet today, but spoke to Jack on the phone! 

Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
JACK!! <3

Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
The earliest teacher I can remember is Mr Studley, he was my Year R teacher and was the best teacher ever! 

Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Spain as a new born but after that when I was old enough to understand was Cyprus!

Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Probably Laura or Natasha who lived by, And no we don't :/

Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I'm sure that was at Laura's, I used to love sleep overs at hers!

What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Think it was call Jack, its always to do with my phone! 

What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Busted! and yes I'm not ashamed was the best thing ever! 

FIRST broken bone?
I cracked my head just above my eyebrow, Don't no if this counts? If not would have been my ankle whilst playing football.

FIRST piercing?
My first earrings Im sure I got them done young so didn't know the pain.

FIRST foreign country you’ve gone to?
Spain/ France

FIRST movie you remember seeing?
The Never Ending Story, whilst I was ill when younger mum bought it home, can remember it being the best film ever! 

When was your FIRST detention?
Never had one!

Who was your FIRST roommate?
My older sister! we had a bright green room with bunk beds!

If you had one wish, what would it be?
To have a Pug!

What was the FIRST sport you were involved in?
Probably football with older brother.

What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
Hair goes up, Bra comes off, pjs go on! 

When was your FIRST kiss?
Probably playing kiss chase but only a peck, first proper kiss probably when I was 15 going on 16.

Hope you enjoyed this! I don't know why the wish question has been thrown in there but oh well. 

Id love to read some more of these so would be great if you leave a link to your blog post if you do one! 

Jade .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment