Saturday, January 17, 2015

Room Changes

Hello,

So you may or may not know that I love a change! I love to rearrange my room so much, I love the space to feel different specially away at University as I spend a lot of time in here working!

So when Jack and I first moved me in we thought this would be the best way to have it laid out so we unpacked and built all the furniture!













This way I really liked but I missed the wall space above my desk so there I went again moving it around this time on my own which wasn't too much of a problem as wasn't plaining on moving much!



Here is my outcome, sorry its the only picture I have of it, sorry about the messy bed haha! 

So here is how my room is now, I am planning on leaving it like this till the end of my course as it is the best way for room. 

My beautiful Ted Baker Make up Bag, Courtesy of Jack, And a Vanilla smelling stick!


So Ive moved my bed so I have a lot more room on my floor for Pattern Cutting.

These Pictures were taken before doing work, I like to leave my phone away from me so I don't waist time on it.

So here is my mirror, and Collection rail.




Gave you a little peek into my collection! I love my desk with the bright light from Ikea I am always up late working! 
 I love my room and workspace.

Id love to see your rooms, Do you ever just change your room around as bored?

Sorry for a heavy picture post! I love scrolling through photos so hope you do too!
Love Jade.


No comments:

Post a Comment