Thursday, January 15, 2015

Teaching My Sister to Knit

Hello. 


So every time I get the chance or a free couple of days I like to make the most of it and visit loved ones back home, Yes that is proving difficult this year because I am a lot busier and spending a lot more money on my final collection but I still try my hardest! 

The women of our family love a good cuppa in lovely local coffee shops, We have a costa in town but prefer the family run, cute, little ones, it also means you get more for your money and investing back into the town.


Oh I forgot to mention we usually go around 1 O'Clock so before I don't fancy lunch as I normally eat then, but the walk into town always makes me want a cake, and nearly always we all have a slice of something. 

So one day we was disguising my future and how I love knitting, I could of even been knitting in the coffee shop, as that has happened more than once. 

My sister said she fancied it, probably not realising that I would go through with my word and teach her! So from coffee that day we went on to buy knitting needles and a chunky yarn each to knit a simple scarf!

So as a knitter could see, She had no idea how to hold the needles at first! Haha


Nicola picked it up very quick hers was the cream one, We sat for hours chatting over knit it was a lovely way to spend and make time for each other.

Our First Scarf! Haha



Yay, We both finished our scarfs, we knitting along side each other and was great as both finished same time. We both really loved this project.

Maybe next time I will teach her to make a jumper? Maybe if we start now we could knit a Christmas jumper!

So I would love to start a knitting club, I have seen a club in Falmouth Town its in a little tea room, And advertises Knitting Club, From 2pm every Tuesday and Thursday?  See Id love to go and think I'd really enjoy it but will I be the youngest and are ones like that any good?


Thank you for reading!

Love Jade .x.



No comments:

Post a Comment