Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Big Change

Hello

During the summer my Family and I received some very heart breaking news. Im not going to post about it online as the people involved might not want that but this very bad time inspired me to do better for others.

I went for a dramatic change,
Well for me at the time it was a big step but I am so glad I did it.

 

 



I sent my hair off to The Little Princess Trust! The thought of my hair being used to make a little girls life easier to deal with is a big deal for me as I couldn't imagine what it would be like to go through the normal issues with school let alone with this on top of all the other minor girl issues.

I would recommend any one with long hair to do this. It is such a good cause and really what do you need all that hair for?

Sharing Is Caring!

Love Jade .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment