Tuesday, January 13, 2015

50 Questions

Hello

I thought Id do the 50 Questions Tag! For all of you who don't no much about me! 
Ive read so many and love how personal they are, you feel like you've known the person behind the context you read all the time.

So here it Goes! 

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  Nope, Well not that I know off.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?  Honestly, Two nights ago, I normally don't cry ever but now I'm back at university I am extremely home sick so its becoming a daily routine.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?  Sometimes, if I am taking my time.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT?  Chicken!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?  Nope.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?  Yes defiantly! 

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?  I can be at times, when I am in a silly mood but only really sarcastic with loved ones that would know I in a silly mood.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?  Yes, unfortunately as they are always up. 

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?  Nope.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?  Special K, The ones with chocolate! 

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?  Yes, and put them away! 

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?  Physically, No its actually really embarrassing, but mentally very strong. 

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?  I don't really like IceCream, Too cold haha, But would be strawberry flavour when I do have it.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?  Eyes or Hair I think.

15. RED OR PINK?  Pink!!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?  My face shape, Cubby checks, and odd lips!  

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?  All my Family, Which means close family of mine and Jacks and his close family, But to me they are all one big family and if I ever mention Family on my blog I mean both unless otherwise stated! 

18. FAVOURITE TV SHOW? Hollyoaks!! 

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?  Slippers, which are red white and pink booties! 

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?  Plain Rice, Boring I know! I had a sweet and sour sauce in the fridge so put rice on got the sauce out realised it was out of date, but didn't want to waste my rice!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?  Frozen Soundtrack! 

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?  Pink! 

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?  Probably fresh rain, or freshly cut grass.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?  Paying my rent to Townsend! 

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?  Ohh thats a hard one, Probably a beach house for the sun! 

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?  Probably football when whole family is into it! 

27. HAIR COLOR?  Brown.

28. EYE COLOR?  Hazel I think.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?  I would love to get some coloured ones.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?  Chocolate or Lasagna, or pie and mash! 

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?  Happy Endings, I am rubbish at scary films.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?  Frozen.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?  White with a Red Selfie label with a pug! 

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer all year round would be perfect! 

35. HUGS OR KISSES?  Both, Love Hugs and Kisses of Jack

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?  Cheesecake or Waffles

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?  Cardio

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?  Macbook! 100% watch everything on catch up any way.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?  Im not. But have a long list for summer.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?  I don't have one, but the last one I remember is from when I was a child on my house computer mouse pad was my dog of the time.

41. ANY TATTOOS?  Yes, Three, all in places that can only be seen in a bikini, Craving more!! 

42. FAVOURITE SOUND?  Jack Sleeping, I love listening to him breathing all ways sends me to sleep.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?  Beatles! 

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME IN 2013?  Uk to Turkey, 3,637km 

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?  I don't think so..

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?  Dover, Kent

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?  Falmouth, Cornwall

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?  White

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?  Don't have a car, but dream car is a white fiat 500

50. ANY PETS?  Two dogs, One named Oscar and one named Maddie! 


So thats my 50 answers! 

That was really fun, I hope you enjoy reading and learning about me! 

Have a great day! 

Jade .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment