Monday, January 12, 2015

New Beginnings!

Hello. 

So as you can see my last post was March last year! 
I can hear you all tutting I know that is bad Evan for my standards. 

I set up this blog claiming I was going to be posting fashion and university based posts! With limiting myself to a subject I limited myself! I felt like this was a job or I was being marked or judged! 

This was supposed to be a enjoyable relaxing time for me! 

So now the only claim I am going to make is that, this blog is going to be part of my life, so I can look back at all the memories in one place! There's going to be a variety of posts of what ever I am feeling like at the time! 

So let's get to the chase...

So in the last Ten months of not blogging I have been very busy with moving flats, enjoying a lovely summer holiday and starting 3rd Year! 

3rd year is busier than I ever prepared and expected! But I am loving the challenging task and quick moving project! Time is running away with me which isn't always too much of a bad thing! 

Instagram is where I am mostly post and is always up to date! 


So here my feed from the last week! I have had a busy week with being back at uni and missing family, with a final collection to make and a dissertation hanging over my shoulders! So watching Frozen, having beautiful Daffodils to look at, early nights and friends to share a lovely breakfast with is very much accepted. 

I hope you all enjoy my posts!
It's great to be back! 

Jade .x.



No comments:

Post a Comment