Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Home Time

Hello.

So If you didn't know I have come home for the Easter holidays! Which Is great I love being home with all my loved ones just chilling out! With no work worries at all! 

So This weekend I have been pretty busy haven't really had much time to do any blogging, I have been shopping twice out for a lovely walk, and out for two meals so been very spoiled and busy! 

So now I am going to post them randomly through out the week as don't want to bombard you with loads and loads of posts! 


So my train was so packed they let all of us standing go into first class, so I had a lovely two hour journey in the most amazingly comfy chair with all the leg room in the world and a massive table. 


 I was greeted at the O2 by Jack with this lovely bag for my birthday, We went for lunch in blue water and a quick little walk around then drove home! 



Now I am all settled in with all the family all unpacked and enjoying the company of this big guy and the rest of the family! 

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend and can't wait for you to read about mine! 

Love Jade.
             xx

No comments:

Post a Comment