Friday, March 14, 2014

Cornflake Cakes!

Hello

Hope you have had a great week! 

So today me a my flatmate thought it was going to be lovely and hot. So we headed to the beach, hoping for a relaxing afternoon in the sun. 


So as you can see it wasn't as hot as we first excepted so decided best option was going to the cute seaside cafe for a hot drink and then we headed back! 
As I was celebrating my birthday that night and I felt a bit eastery we decided to make Cornflake Cakes!! 

Of course we had to use the Cutest of cases! 



Being student these were very budgeted cakes but were just as yummy! 


They are very quick and easy to make! first of all I separated the cases so they were ready, Then broke up the chocolate in bowls ready for melting! 


Then the melting, If your doing it in the microwave like we did, I recommend that you do for 30 seconds a time, It may seem to be taking ages, but then It just quickly melts! 


Time to mix in the cornflakes, at first you feel like there won't be enough chocolate but then if you keep mixing they will get coated! 


All ready for the cases! But I would personally just eat this for breakfast still nice and warm! 
*yum yum yummy*


Time to lick the bowl clean! (Favourite job!)


Then there we have it, a very quick and simply little recipe! 

These were very nice to shove in a box and have as a treat on my travels home, While your reading this Ill be on the train home. so hope you have enjoyed a little treat! 

Love Jade.
            xx


No comments:

Post a Comment