Thursday, March 13, 2014

Birthday at Zizzi's

Hello.

So last night we celebrated my Birthday and end of term! Which was great fun. 
I really enjoyed myself, I enjoyed myself that much I forgot to take pictures! Silly me! But here is what I do have from the night! 


Here is my outfit, Very quick and blurry sorry! (All iPhone Snaps)

I wore my dog tooth pencil skirt with a silk top (tucked in) and converse with an over sized suit jacket! with a scarf for the way there. 


I have never been to Zizzi's before, it was very cute and the menus were cute, I don't no how I decided! 


I couldn't not take a picture of these cute little Oil Cans, I thought they were very decorative, creative way of serving the olive and spicy Oils! 


Here is my very yummy main, I did have a bread bucket to start but was so hungry forgot to take a picture! hehe! 

As you can see I had lasagna like I do every where I go! With an apple juice! 

Was a very lovely night thank you for turning up! 

Now time I should really pack as I leave tomorrow morning at 6:45! 
I haven't even planned as what to take back for the month! 

thank you for reading! 

Love Jade.
           xx

No comments:

Post a Comment